A clear complexion and a radiant glow is what most of us would want. However, with the hectic schedules and a little time for skin care or healthy lifestyle practices, this desire remains unachievable for a large majority. When we see someone with flawless skin, we might tend to get a bit jealous for a while, but completely forget about the incident moments later. However, getting rid of skin imperfections or keeping the youthful radiance is something that is not impossible.
Use some innovative products, follow certain skin care tips with healthy lifestyle choices, and you can get a flawless radiance in your skin in no time. And below are several easy ways to getting flawless skin, but it won’t happen overnight. Putting all of these steps together will help your skin feel health.
- Fill a pot with water, put it on the stove and let it boil. Once water starts boiling, turn off the stove. Bend over the pot with your face directly over the steam. Remain in this position for up to 10 minutes. The steam cleans out pores and drains out any hardened oil in the pores. The steam also softens the skin by adding moisture to it.
- Create a scrub with 2 parts table salt and 1 part buttermilk in a small bowl. Massage the scrub into the skin with your fingertips. Move fingers in a circular motion for about one minute. Rinse off with cool water. The buttermilk and salt mixture exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells, excess oil, dirt and other debris on the skin. The scrub also smooths the skin texture. The massaging motion brings more blood to the surface, giving the skin a rosy glow.
- Take one ice cube and wipe it over the skin if you have large pores. The cold temperature temporarily makes pores look small, giving you a better complexion.
- To get a flawless skin, wash all your makeup off each night. Leaving it all night can be disastrous to your skin.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day to keep your skin hydrated. Avoid drinks that contain sugar and caffeine, such as soda pop.
- Avoid greasy and sugary foods. Eat 5 servings of fruits and 5 servings of vegetables each day to stay healthy.
- Pour lemon juice onto a cotton ball. Wipe the lemon juice over the face to restore the pH balance of skin. Lemon juice also has a mild bleaching effect that helps to even out the skin tone if used on a regular basis for several weeks.
- Apply a moisturizer that has alpha-hydroxy acids, or AHAs. Moisturizers with AHAs not only moisturize the skin and retain water for supple skin, but also are a mild exfoliant that helps to even out the skin tone when used regularly. Massage a small amount of the lotion into the skin.
- Apply a makeup concealer suitable for your skin type and skin tone. The right concealer removes dark circles under the eyes, hides pimples and conceals other skin flaws. Apply the concealer with a light touch so it looks as natural as possible and gives you the illusion of flawless skin.
These were several ways to have aflawless skin for you. Follow these simple practices and use some innovative skin care products to get that flawless skin. In this day and age, specially-formulated products that hydrate, prime, enhance, mattify, and protect the skin in one simple step are not that difficult to find. Now, you dont have to bother about your appearance and attend those parties, get-togethers and conferences you have been missing because of that flare on your face.