Apply False Eyelashes
False eyelashes are a must when going for a dramatic make up look. These eyelashes can turn an ordinary eyeball into an extraordinary eyeball. False eyelashes add length and volume to natural lashes and can be applied as a “full” lash, “demi” lash or individual lashes for a more natural look or to fill in spaces where natural lashes may be missing. If you have light or thin eyelashes, false eyelashes are perfect for you. They are are also affordable and can be found at almost any department store, makeup counter, drug store or beauty supply store.
False eyelashes are available in many different styles, lengths and even colors to suit any situation or occasion. When false eyelashes are applied properly they can look natural and beautiful. And below are some steps about how to apply false eyelashes easily:
- Apply your makeup as you normally would but make your eyeliner a lot heavier. Heavy eyeliner will help to conceal your false eyelash line and make you look extra sultry.
- Spread a thin layer of eyelash adhesive onto the eyelash strip. You should receive a tube of eyelash adhesive with your false eyelashes.
- Put on your false eyelashes. Start at the outer corner of your eye and push them as close as possible to your natural eyelash line. The adhesive will still be soft so if they don’t look right you can easily readjust them.
- Press down firmly on the outer corners of the strip to ensure that you get a good adhesion. If your false eyelashes don’t look natural you should remove them and try again. False eyelashes only look good if they look natural.
- Wait until your eyelash adhesive is fully dry and blend your eyelashes in with the false ones by applying a few coats of mascara. Curl them with an eyelashes curler to complete the look.
How to Apply False Eyelashes Video
*Taken from Youtube
The above are some steps how to apply false eyelashes. Wearing false eyelashes is a great way to make your eyes pop. You can choose from full or individual lashes to add this effect. Like said before, false eyelashes are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. There are mainly three types of false eyelashes available, strip eyelashes, individual strands and separate flares. They are basically different in length. One can choose any of them in accordance to the occasion. If you are going for a fairly natural look, choose dark brown or black lashes that are not too long. Make sure your eye area is clean before you apply your lashes, since the adhesive won’t stick properly to any oils or makeup already on your skin. Use oil-free makeup remover and cleanser to make sure the area is clean.